I did a very silly thing just now.
On the way back, our bus passed by a car accident scene, whereby there was this overturned taxi in the middle of the road, and a partially crushed van at the side. Police men were surrounding that area and vehicles were made to drive up the pathway in order to get through. While our bus drove past the overturned taxi at a very slow speed, I saw a man standing beside and taxi kinda like, looking at it. He seemed to be the driver. He looked kinda troubled when he looked at me. So I was like, giving him a thumb-up sign and mouthing "
take care". He replied me by giving me a squinchy face. As if telling me
"There's nothing I could do now".I thought that it was okay. Just showing some concern. But when Almoo pointed out to me that my thumb-up sign was like "
well done, dude", I was totally shocked la! How stupid was I to do that! Am feeling very remorseful now. Hope that the uncle will understand.
Oh well. I seem to be in a very good mood today. Laughing at almost any lame jokes cracked by Ah Fu. Although I still miss my file, it's time to move on.